I'm all blue! Sometimes it's fun to dress all in one color!
Here's a super easy way to DIY your own shirt. The best part is that it takes about five minutes!
1. find a long scarf or two ( you might need to tie two scarves together in order for there to be enough material )
2. tie the scarf around your chest and wrap in a nice bow
3. style with high rise jeans or a high rise skirt
5 ways to easily change up an outfit!
1. add a cool embellishment
2. wear a fun necklace
3. tie your shirt in a fun way
4. add a pop of color by adding a scarf
5. change up your hair, try slicking it back into a high pony!